The National Drug Authority (NDA) is a government-owned organization in Uganda, mandated to regulate drugs in the country.
The National Drug Authority (NDA) is a government-owned organization in Uganda, mandated to regulate drugs in the country, including their manufacture, importation, distribution, and licensing.
NDAMIS automates all the functionalities of the NDA. This have increased efficiency and improved service delivery time.
NDAMIS has the following modules
- New Market Authorization License (MAL)
- Retention of Market Authorization License
- Variation of Martlet Authorization License
Import Export Application
- Import Export License
- Import Export Permit
- New Operating License
- Renewal of Operating License
- New GMP Certificate Application
- Renewal of GMP Certificates
- User Managements
- System Audit Reports
- Organization Setups
- Payments setups
- Payments and Invoices Managements
Reports and Dashboard Modules
- Modules summary reports and dashboards
- Dynamic Reports